- We listen to identify your dreams and goals
- We gather, organize and analyze your financial information
- We make recommendations based upon your needs
- We agree upon clear objectives and risk expectations
- We monitor your investments and track the progress
- We refine and revise along the way
- We offer investment strategies with downside protection for unpredictable markets
- We offer insurance solutions which are an important foundation to all financial plans
- We assist you with creating a legacy for future generations
- We help protect your family from life’s unexpected challenges
Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
Changing Unhealthy Behaviors
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
Why Everyone Needs an Estate Strategy
Do you have an estate strategy? You should.
Exchange-traded funds have some things in common with mutual funds, but there are differences, too.
Learn about the dangers of internet fraud with this highly educational and fun “pulp” comic.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
How long does a $20 bill last?
This worksheet can help you estimate the costs of a four-year college program.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
This questionnaire will help determine your tolerance for investment risk.
Use this calculator to estimate your capital gains tax.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Do you know how to set up your financial goals for success? This knight does.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.